There’s just something so appealing about owning something that nobody else has. If you’re one of those people who likes one-of-a-kind purchases, then a custom-made ring might be perfect for you. With a love that’s as unique as yours, it only makes sense to want a tangible reminder of something that’s just as unique.
At Joseph George, we understand this all too well, which is why we specialise in custom-made wedding rings. In a world where everything – from our clothes to our cars – is mass-produced, there’s an even bigger demand to now stand out from the crowd. One of the easiest and most thoughtful ways that you can do this is to have your very own ring hand-carved and designed.
Here are 5 reasons why a custom-made wedding ring is a great idea.
- You can unleash your creativity: There’s no better way to flaunt your creative streak than to partner with a jeweller who can work with you to create your tailored dream ring. If you’re inspired by a range of rings and can’t decide on just one, you can combine the best features of them all into one stunning bespoke ring. Just ask us to sketch your vision, so you can see what the final product will look like.
- Better focus on quality: When you engage with a jeweller and their craft, you can expect a result that is a work of art. That’s because dedicated jewellers spend hours on your ring – not only to exceed your expectations, but to create a piece that is flawless. After all, it’s always going to be on display, so it needs to represent their craft perfectly.
- Competitive pricing: Retail stores and wholesalers have high mark-ups on their jewellery due to their overheads. Those costs get passed onto you, the customer. If you drop the middleman and go straight to the jeweller, you’ll get the highest quality ring at a competitive price. In a way, you can even have control over your spend, by asking to remove or add an element to ensure your ring stays within your budget.
- High level of customer service: Booking a one-on-one consultation with a jeweller who will be designing your ring is much more meaningful than speaking to the retail salesperson, who may not have the skills and knowledge to create your piece. Once again, by cutting out the middleman and going directly to the jeweller, you’ll be speaking to a passionate craftsman who will treat each customer like a friend, not a customer.
- For the experience: Having your wedding ring commissioned means you’ve most likely thought long and hard about the materials, the shape, and all the little details – in this case, sentimentality and meaning may have been the driving force behind your decisions. To you, it’s more than a ring; it’s an investment that can be passed down to your children. For that reason, having your wedding ring custom-made is more than metal: it’s an experience.
When you’re ready to commit to a custom-made wedding ring, visit Joseph George. We have over 40 years of experience in crafting bespoke custom-made jewellery for Melbourne couples. We will be delighted to guide you through the obligation-free process. Start your journey to creating your perfect ring here.